Treatment and Recovery
McCall offers a continuum of treatment and recovery opportunities from intensive residential treatment to outpatient programs that fit the individual needs and schedules of our clients.
We aim to welcome people to a warm and caring environment from their first moment with us through their entire stay. With our client's needs as our number one priority, we use a variety of methods and practices to build a treatment plan specific to the individual; we are always looking for new ways to build upon the treatment methods currently offered.
The team at McCall strives to connect personally with every individual; we believe that a solid connection and therapeutic alliance is key to sustained recovery and freedom.
A Treatment Program Built Around the Individual
- Motivational interviewing used to meet the individual where they are mentally and emotionally rather than force fitting a one-size-fits-all approach
- Individual and group counseling
- Self-help groups
- Comprehensive alcohol and other drug education programs
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, while teaching a hands on approach to problem solving
- Co-occurring disorder programs that address both mental health and substance abuse
- Dual diagnosis groups for understanding the role of psychiatric illness in addiction
- A holistic approach including a spiritual, healthy living component and mind/body approach
- Psycho-educational groups
- Adventure based counseling that promotes both self-esteem and self-awareness
- Family participation that fosters an environment of understanding and wellness
- Introduction to traditional 12-step programs
- Intensive treatment options
- Easy access to our onsite psychiatrist for continued help